Stone and Crystals
I’m in the process of opening up to the mystical world of Stones and Crystals in all their ancient beauty. Its apparent that each has its own empowering characteristic to convey.
Some people can physically detect the energy of crystals while holding them and although we may not sense them this way, they make their presence felt. I’ve found them calming in meditation where their individuality filters through and some enable a great depth in super quick time. If you allow them to they can become an integral part of your personal journey and they have a knack of showing up at the most appropriate moment.
The Calming Effect
I first bought some Rose Quartz on recommendation from a hypnotherapist friend some time ago. She told of their calming ‘grounding’ quality that takes you out of your head and into your heart … And my experiences have shown this.
I visited my local high street where Sheila Baynham runs Rainbow Bridge Crystals in Folkestone (a seaside town). She loves her shop and has an innate intuition for them. You can go along with an idea of getting a present for someone and before you’ve given any background she’ll just tell you what you came in for and she’s uncannily accurate …
- Unconditional love and infinite peace
- It draws away negativity and replaces it with lovely feelings
- Excellent for use in trauma
- Emotionally this is the best healing stone
- Good for attracting a love partner
- Very good for Alzheimer’s : Parkinson’s : Senile Dementia
- Chakras – Heart (inner healing and self-love)
- Physical – Adrenals : Circulation : Fertility : Kidneys : Mid-life crisis : Vertigo