Stone and Crystals
My working with Stones and Crystals is progressing well as I find the calming centre that they offer. especially in their assistance during Meditation. I bought a Green Amethyst at Sheila’s Rainbow Crystals with the sole purpose of getting better motivated because at that time, I had poor sleeping and eating patterns.
Lifting the Mood
The attributes of the Amethyst crystal are the same whatever the color.
Although the picture of the green crystal here is quite green and glacier looking, they can be rather opaque and vary greatly in color, bordering on pale white with tinges of green through to turquoise looking and the better known purple varieties. Its usually the choice at the time.
My philosophy is to chose from the presented range in good faith that it will provide you what you need at the time, the emphasis being on the energy it emits as opposed to the look. If you’re anything like me the aesthetic comes into play. But doesn’t it all come round to the same thing anyway? Any Crystal seller will guide you to let your Intuition come forth when selecting, and its as well to follow their good sense, as they tend to know a thing or three.
Amethyst is also known to help with over-indulgence and addiction. It’s also great for enhancing the environment and inducing calm.
- A very spiritual stone that enhaces psychic ability
- Lifts the mood and calms the mind
- Brings contentment and harmony
- Chakras – Heart (to aid past hurt and release emotional blockages)
- Physical – Arthritis : Depression : Insomnia : Headaches : Hormone (production increase) : Memory : Motivation : Nightmares
- Psychological – aids with Overeating : Smoking : Alcohol : Drug Addiction